Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snack Mix

Cheez-it Crackers, Wheat Squares, Pretzel Sticks, Bread Slices, Pretzel Twists, and Rice Balls.  Those are the snacks in this mix.  I realized the other day I had ignored Snack Mix, and so I decided to rectify that wrong. But on the other hand, why bother with Snack Mix when there's Double Cheese?  Since I have zero self-control when a box of Double Cheese is around, at times I will buy Snack Mix just to feed that jones.  Wheat squares and double-pretzels I do not crave.  Extra pretzels are like peanuts in a nut mix, the bottom of the snack barrel.  But still, this is tasty enough to grace my desk from time to time, and I finished off a box just now.  I do appreciate its mediocrity.

2 comments:

Julie in texas said...

The bread slices are the "bottom of the barrel" for me. They are too hard and to me, just to add to the mix. The tastey rice balls on the other hand, I think I would pay $10 for a box of just those and only those. How come they don't sell just those?
(thats how I found your blog - searching in vain to see if I could find just the rice balls)

Julie in texas said...

I meant to say "just don't add to the mix" on my previous post...